Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was. Raising my daughter and i had plead not knowing it

Customer Question

I was. Raising my daughter and i had plead not knowing it had ruined my life glue70 came up with that she can't even remember her daughter and she was drunk and I let her come back home with you all the legal stuff she's in at the time of me getting off of Probation and he would lie detector test and you and every damn class I wanted to finish I did then I got another phone because I thought I had planned after 6 months of waiting under the grass that I was not willing to do 7 years or more or put my daughter on the stand when my public Pretender told me I had a good case and then at the end of 6 months that I do not love you because I do not do you have a drug baggage and yet I get out of prison after 2 years and I have to do class I'm just able to and I can't afford it and now she ran to another state and I am not able to call you my daughter and I'm supposed to be getting off work I want to find a lawyer that Sue's the hell out of people at the Clackamas County Oregon that did not give my lawyer that deal or anything that I went through every legal step to have her there for my daughter and then she assaulted my daughter on the pictures on my neck
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

What is your question?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.