Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Dui, California, Yes some, It varies, No,

Customer Question

JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: California
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Yes some
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: It varies
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyHeather replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience, and I'd like to assist for informational purposes. How can I help you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
this is a DUI case I have been arrested recently and I'm out on O.r for misdemeanor but I have a felony prior nine years there anything I can do to get the prior dropped to a misdemeanor. And will I most likely be charged with a felony at my arraignment
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.