Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Threat in my voicemail, PA, Not yet, I am retired. Dated

Customer Question

Threat in my voicemail
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: PA
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I am retired. Dated someone for 15 years. Bought house together. Family has not wanted me here. Grandchildren have always been over. Daughter in law has had many issues. Found voicemail that said I cannot say anything about her children or she will deck me in the face. Says no one I'm the family can f'g stand me and she will put me six feet under. Go ahead and get a OzfA against her. Repeats not to comment on her children or she will kill me. Difficult family.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 3 months ago.

What is your question with regard to this incident?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 3 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.