Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have family members in CA who has stolen my belongings. I

Customer Question

I have family members in CA who has stolen my belongings. I just found out today that my sons' ashes were in her front room. My sister after my sons funeral brought me back to AZ. At that time sister stole 17, 8mm home movies from me. along with my sons military & police officer uniform. I want the things returned to me, I was disabled with no reasonable income to have belongings returned to me. After settlement from son death I can now afford to pay & have things returned to me with the help of a legal attorny
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 4 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I am sorry to hear of the loss of your son.

So have you told your family member you now are prepared to have his things shipped to you? What is the problem, is she not going to do that?