Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

L got caught a WalMart shoplifting. It was under $50., but

Customer Question

l got caught a WalMart shoplifting. It was under $50., but it's my second time. I got probation the first time. I'm really ashamed and scared. I'm 62 and not in good health. I'm on Social Security Disability. Not an excuse, just fact.
JA: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: Arizona
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, it just happened yesterday.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for the information, can you tell me what your legal question is? Also, how long ago was your first conviction? Were you arrested this time and what is the specific charge? Have you been to your first hearing?