Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I got a call from dshs today stating that my medical has

Customer Question

Hello, I got a call from dshs today stating that my medical has been closed and won't be back open because they say I've committed fraud but I don't think I have I have a concussion g case I havnt reported the domestic violence of my fb who visits but do t live with me
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: They told me today I owe almost 10 k
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes I believe I reported everything. I have allot of health issues, and am on social security
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok, I paid now what?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'd love to have someone call me tomorrow but my phones messed up, alls I know is I never intention you did anything wrong
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 3 months ago.

I am sorry, but I am having trouble understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm sorry, I've never used this before.
Most likely need to request a phone call. I have a doctors appointment, can you or someone else call me after noon at my cell number?
If not then I'll try to type it all out.
Thank you,
And again sorry for the confusion.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for getting back to me.

Phone call is offered under the site's premium service for additional cost. I have sent an offer to you. If you accept, then you would be asked to provide your phone number. I will then use that phone number to contact you.

I look forward to hearing from you,