PhillipsEsq
PhillipsEsq, Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can a federal agent taunt and send me text messages that

Customer Question

can a federal agent taunt and send me text messages that they are watching me and to smile
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: none yet nut have heard that people around me are being questioned
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: he knows everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PhillipsEsq replied 8 months ago.

No. A professional federal agent will not do that. You can file complaint against the agent with the agency that the agent works for.

Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this.

Thank you for your cooperation.