Maverick, Lawyer
Experience:  20 years experience

I'm looking and speedy trial forms brother, its in

Customer Question

I'm looking for fast and speedy trial forms for my brother
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help.
Customer: its in rocksprongs texas
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: rock springs
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 3 months ago.

Hello. I will help you with this. Are you looking for any specific forms?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am.looking for fast and speedy trial.forms if they exist

Is this for a "Speedy Trial" motion to dismiss?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't think so. My brother is in Arizona state prison and has charges in Rocksprings tx.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
They moved him to a different yard bc they said texas had a "hold" on him. But he hasnt heard anything else. Can I get an attorney for him while he is still in Arizona?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 2 months ago.

I am not sure that getting forms will help you here; but if you want to get you hands on those forms and also get some helpful instructions on how to use them, the best place to go is to a county court law library and ask for a procedural manual on criminal law. Also, you can hire a lawyer at any time. It may be helpful to hire a criminal defense lawyer from each county in which he has charges pending. You can find a criminal defense lawyer by going to