Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Tomorrow a i have to meet with a state trooper me and my

Customer Question

tomorrow a i have to meet with a state trooper me and my daughter because someone is accusing her of using their credit card for $752 to pay her school tuition. this happen in white plains we live in albany but that not true supposely the person we never heard of lives in rochester ny this is crazy I just want to know our rights and what is he going to do
JA: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: new york
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: no that it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 3 months ago.

Why would they accuse her of this? How did they get her name? Did they see what the charge was for?