Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I in desperate need Legal Help and Advise on the Law about

Customer Question

I in desperate need for some Legal Help and Advise on the Law about illegal and Wrongful procedures, recomendations, and amended conditions made by my Probation Officer out of Johnson County Tx. and What can I do and What are my options in defending myself From what I Know and Feel is Entrapment? A quick summary... In oct.2015 I was put on a 10 year probation for "Injury To A Child" With a plea agreement of the conditions being... NO Sex Offender Counceling,Therapy, or treatment of any kind, No Registration, No Jail Time, 160 Hours of Comunity Service, and report every month to Probation with random Drug Screening and/or UA's. That was It! I then had my probation transferred to Tarrant County where I live. Well in Nov. 2015 on my first report date i had to submit to a UA (urinalisis). Ignorant and unaware I had a few beers the nite before, I failed it for Alcohol. 7 months later in May 2016 I recieve 2 documents from the J.C. Courts and MS. GADSDEN, my J.C. Probation officer(who has had this wrongful (I'm a Sex Offender) Demeanor towards me from the beginning and has been treating me as such!) Ordering me that "I must Sign, Agree to, and Complete.... (A) an Alcohol and Substance Abuse Evaluation, ..... And , (B) I MUST SIGN AND AGREE TO A PHSYCO-SEXUAL EVALUATION AND COMPLETE ANY FURTHER RECOMMENDATIONS AND TREATMENT !!
This condition has nothing to do with injury to a child or a probation Violation From alcohol. This kind of evaluation is for individuals that have been charged with a Sex Crime, Individuals who have displayed inappropriate sexual behaviors, children or Adults who have been sexually abused in the past, Sexual Addicts, and Defense and Prosecuting Attorneys! PHSYCO-SEXUAL EVALUATIONS are conducted Pre-sentence or Disposition and Post- Conviction as a means of assisting Judges and other Parties with making well-informed disposition determinations. Where several ethical and controversies may arise prior to an official ruling or finding. The Concerns Here Are:
1. The potential of self-incrimination pertaining or NOT pertaining to the current
2. The possibility of Additional charges being pursued from these inappropriate and
controversial results and disclosures.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. There is a lot covered here. I am not sure what you are asking, i.e. what are you hoping to achieve here? What can I answer for you?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.