Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got arrested today a through a police sting operation,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I got arrested today for patronizing a prostitute through a police sting operation
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: This is in Seattle, Washington
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I got released on personal recognizance but might be summoned to court if charged
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What is your legal question about the situation you have described in your post?