Albert Marmero
Albert Marmero,
Experience:  Partner at Long, Marmero, & Associates, LLP
93452170

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 A Small construction company that

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 A Small construction company that is shady put a tracker on my phone when I left the room and my phone unattended. This was a malicious act, they are reading my msg, recording phone calls , logging on to facebook, accessing my email with vital info,took my bank info and email off phone.
I need to track this app , know if they used their business tracking software for personal use and illegal activities. and be able to prove which phone it came from. I know who did it ,when and how.
Please advise thank you
talked to an Android specialist who referred me to you . I located ELM A*** with a key symbol under running apps that was not there before The ELM A*** is made for collecting data and sending it to the ELM server. That's what is collecting my data.
The ELM Agent is made for collecting data and sending it to the ELM server. That's what is collecting your data. Can you prove which software your company uses? That is an illegal move on their part, I want to make sure you get taken care of.
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is there a problem with the question or where i sent it this is urgent please advise
Expert:  Albert Marmero replied 9 months ago.

Forget about tracking the app, or whatever it is you want to do. You need to contact the police and report this offense as soon as possible. This will cause a police report to be generated. Also, keep track of any losses or damages suffered. You said you know who did this so you should consult a local attorney and bring a civil suit against this individual.

I hope this is helpful. Please provide a rating so I receive credit for promptly responding to you. Also, feel free to ask follow up questions. Thanks!

Also, do not wipe the phone as you may need this for evidence.