Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife was, Stopped minor traffic violation and the

Customer Question

My wife was
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Stopped for a minor traffic violation and the arrested because of a cancelled drivers license
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: Minnesota
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Wright county
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Yes but have not retained one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Prior dwi in 1999 possibly not resolved with at least one other dwi in 1993
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?