Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have 2 felonies my ex husbands now ex wife in a rant over

Customer Question

I have 2 felonies for threatening my ex husbands now ex wife in a rant over the phone ands received both felonies. Felony retaliation ands obstruction I believe was the other. I was certified in phlebotomy. I am still on probation despite my prob.officers plea to have me released. I live in a different county than where the"crime"was committed. There was no imminent danger. This had been going on..the back and forth..anyhow. I've had no trouble in 5 almost 6 years. I would like to know when my time paying society back is finally over. And how can I move on with my life and get my career back on track. And being poor and outside my county of residence is the only reason I received such a harsh sentence.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

What was the original sentence?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
10 years in TDC. Prison. Probate for 8
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Oh plus 6 months county time ,which I received time served although I sat 8 months. Plus 600 hrs community service