Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Lawyer
Experience:  Numerous criminal trials ranging from traffic to murder, practicing Criminal Law for 20+ years.

I had been banned from a particular religious website in the

Customer Question

I had been banned from a particular religious website in the passed for being an "Anti_Missionary" as they put it when I tried to log back in. That's what it said. Something like Banned:Anti-Missionary. I believe this happened because people contact you through text when you are on the website and ask you what you think about Jesus and I never agreed with them. However, I was never harassing, but didn't agree. Well, I wanted to see if I was still banned so I went back (it's been at least a few months if not 6) and I was able to access the site. I just looked around as I find the site interesting and I had been back to the site a few times when someone contacted me today to begin a chat asking me what I thought about Jesus. Again we didn't agree and in the middle of the conversation she said something like my program says we have spoken many times before so I am going to say goodbye for today. Goodbye. And she was gone. Can I get in any trouble for going back to this website after I had been banned or is the worst that can happen that I will be banned again?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 3 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Under the facts you gave the worst that can happen is you get banned again. There is no law against re-visiting a website.

If your question has been answered then I'd offer my best wishes to you and ask that you please not forget to leave a Positive Rating so I receive credit for my work.

Of course, please feel free to ask any follow up questions in this thread. I want to be sure that all of your questions are answered. In addition, once you issue your Positive Rating the question will lock open and no longer time out so you can come back to it anytime in the future if you think of any follow ups.