Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I'm going. Just a short background last mon I was taken with

Customer Question

I'm going nuts. Just a short background last mon I was taken with the ems. I was having a hearttake. Along with a clot in my lungs on many drugs !! I also have MS along with like tumors on my brain. Today P/O was at my home told I was lying about all of this that I had prove it with medical records. Which is no problem !!! I'm just shaking without control what should I all do. I'm from the state of Wisconsin...JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?Customer: No I have no moneyto do so and I do not or can get State Help I was told.JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?Customer: My name is********* at 312 apt 1 Watertown , Wi 53094 I'm 55 born 2/22/1961JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  CrimDefense replied 5 months ago.

Daniel, good morning. Can you share with me what your PO's issue is and why they came to the home? Did you fail to appear and check in with them or did they test you and you were positive?