Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I like to seek help, payment monthly year by a cable co.,

Customer Question

I like to seek help, for incesed payment monthly for a year by a cable co., claiming ayears' contract by forging signature on a contract form.
Please let me know what may be monetary cost for this help?
**** ****
Cell: **********
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. What can I answer for you in regards ***** ***** matter, then? Also, pleas provide a little more background on the situation. Thanks!
This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!