Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Do I have a misdemeanor

Customer Question

Do I have a misdemeanor
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I am a licensed attorney and look forward to helping you.

So I can best answer your question, I will need some more information from you first, please. Were you arrested or charged with a crime? If so, what were you charged with?

Without facts, there's no way anyone can tell you if you have a misdemeanor or not.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

Okay, but can you tell me what you were charged with?

Note that even if you were charged with a misdemeanor, you don't have a misdemeanor record until/unless convicted. If the charge is dropped or you are found not guilty, then there is no misdemeanor record. You'd have an arrest record.

I am still interested in assisting you, but I cannot do that if you cannot tell me what you were arrested for?

Also, I see that you had requested a live phone call -and we can do that --but the system is showing it as a "payment failure" (meaning payment could not be processed) so you'll need to follow up with customer service about that as experts don't have access to your account. Alternatively, I can send you a request for a phone call with an expert if you'd like to try it again?