Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  Handle criminal matters in both state and federal courts.
10707909

My son cks at San Jacinto jail in Houston Texas three weeks

Customer Question

My son Hicks at San Jacinto jail in Houston Texas for almost three weeks his request work study and the accepted yesterday to change his floor and he's not happy to floor send him and plus he hasback pine and he can work but before it's too late I need to know is there anything we can do today to check into the floor he was at
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 5 months ago.

Hello

This is Samuel. I am not clear on the situation.

He was accepted or not for work study?
Was the floor change because he was accepted to work study?
What is the problem he is having with the location change?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
He accepted for work study yes they chang floor because of work study previous floor he was surrounded with the older people and he was just kind of and peace

Thank you. You can discuss this with his Case Manager in the jail and also ask to speak to the warden about it. However, when there are program opportunities and advancements through the system in this manner, the jails generally keep all the persons in those programs together. And so unless he is being assaulted or has a fear for his life on the new floor a transfer probably won't happen. But that is where I suggest you begin.

Please let me know here if you have other questions or need clarification. Otherwise a Positive rating ensures i get credit for my time.