Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My husband has been incarcerated on two counts of aggravated

Customer Question

My husband has been incarcerated on two counts of aggravated assault he's been in jail for a week he's a disabled American Veteran and they are detoxing him off of Oxycodone Xanax and nicotine. He has not seen a doctor they are giving him nothing to help him through this and when I saw him last he could barely raise his head isn't there any way that I can get him to a VA hospital for treatment I mean he could die like this.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Does he have a lawyer?