Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I have a Question.... I lived in the US and Obviously Im a

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: Yes, I have a Question.... I lived in the US for 38yrs and Obviously Im a US citicen... I had My Savings in My Car And During a "rutine" traffic Stop, the State Patrol Seized My Money and all they Gave me was an Evidence Sheet
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: They Didnt even Ask me For My Addres or Phone Number
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: Georgia
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Not Yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: The Officer told me they Will investigate and Contact me, But How Are they Going to contact me.... They Didnt even Counted the money
Category: Criminal Law
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

How long ago did this happen? What does it say on the evidence sheet?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.