Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

How can I file an injunction emailing our clients about a

Customer Question

How can I file an injunction for someone emailing our clients about a commercial dispute. A firing of an employee who stole and forged checks and admitted to it. Him and his mom are attacking our clients and we want them to stop or go to jail as we told them to file with the courts if they have a dispute not email our clients.
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. I know the lawyer has information that can help. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes, an employment lawyer
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: are you a robot?
JA: I'm an assistant to the Criminal Lawyer. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: are you a robot
JA: It makes me sad that you don't believe in me. Maybe I'll be like Tinkerbell and die unless you believe I'm real.
Customer: seems really fast your replies. how is the weather?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: basically, how do we file an injuction order with cause, and how much will it cost. thx
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Your issue is going to be looked at as a vivil matter not criminal. You cam go to the local courthouse and the clerk should be able to give you a template for filing an injunction. You file and serve them with the motion. Then there is usually a hearing scheduled where you can explain to the judge the conduct you want him to order them to stop.

I hope that makes sense.