Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.

How can I text an alert to a state attorney office on an ID

Customer Question

How can I text an alert to a state attorney office on an ID theft and fraud in Hartford, CT?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

State attorney's offices have landlines. Unless a particular state attorney is willing to give you his or her mobile phone number, you're not going to be able to text. Additionally, while in court, which is where they are most of the day, they cannot use their mobile phones anyway.

Why would you not just call and leave a message on voicemail or report the fraud to the police?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.