Under Oregon Vehicle Code 807.350 you can have your permit cancelled for driving without a licensed driver in your vehicle. The good news is that you can apply again. You may have a waiting period before you apply again. Also, you may be required to go to a driver safety program.
Here is what the law says:
Cancellation of privileges; issuance of more limited license or permit.
(1) The Department of Transportation, at any time, may cancel the driving privileges or part of the driving privileges granted any person under any class of license or under any endorsement or any driver permit if the department determines that the person no longer meets the qualifications or requirements for the license, endorsement or permit.
(2)(a) The department may immediately cancel the driving privileges granted any person under any class of license or under any endorsement or any driver permit if the person is unable to reestablish eligibility under ORS 807.340 and the department determines that:
(A) The person is no longer able to safely operate a motor vehicle; and
(B) The person may endanger people or property if the person’s driving privileges are not immediately canceled.
(b) A cancellation under this subsection is subject to a post-imposition hearing under ORS 809.440.
(3) Upon cancellation under this section, a person whose driving privileges are canceled shall surrender to the department any license or driver permit issued for the driving privileges. Failure to comply with this subsection is subject to penalty as provided under ORS 809.500.
(4) If the department cancels driving privileges under this section, the department may provide for the issuance of a license, driver permit or license with endorsement or limitations granting driving privileges for which the person does qualify or meet the requirements. The department may provide for the waiver of all or part of the fees relating to the issuance of a license or driver permit when the department issues a driver permit or license under this subsection, as the department determines equitable.
(5) A person whose driving privileges are canceled under this section may regain the canceled driving privileges only by reapplying for the privileges and establishing eligibility and qualification for the driving privileges as provided by
You may be able to apply for a "Hardship Permit" under the following circumstances:
- Go to and from work;
- Drive on the job;
- Seek employment;
- Take part in an alcohol or drug rehabilitation program; or
- Get medical treatment required on a regular basis.
Here is the application: http://www.odot.state.or.us/forms/dmv/6044.pdf
Please let me know if I can help more. If you are satisfied with my help, please rate me.