Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I'm thinking that in light of what's happening that I'd like

Customer Question

I'm thinking that in light of what's happening that I'd like to have a gun for self protection
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Missouri
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No why would I?
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Should know as n what..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I will help you with your questions. I have been an attorney for 27 years and I was a prosecutor for 9 years.

If you give me your county of residence, I will get you the information you need to filing for a gun license.

If you give me the exact county I will find the application for you and all the requirements.