How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 3122
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need Help! Falsely accused by ex girlfriend of serious

Customer Question

Need Help! Falsely accused by ex girlfriend of serious charges. It becomes more complicated involving others as well. May I speak with someone regarding the details of this matter and the best plan of action to protect myself (only guilty of being naive) and my 8 year old daughter whom I have custody of 95% of the time.
Thank you
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 10 months ago.

Hello. I’m a licensed attorney with 36 years’ experience. I specialize in family law and appeals, and I have many years’ experience with landlord-tenant issues, employment and contract law. I also have written hundreds of legal articles. I look forward to helping you today.

Please note:This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an attorney on this site.

At the end of this session, I will ask you to please rate me as that’s the only way I get credit for helping you today. Thanks! Please note: I want to help you but I may need some additional information from you. Are you okay with rating me? I would really appreciate it!

Also – I will be typing my answer for you so I’ll be back asap.

Is the 8 year old her child also? Is she trying to get custody of the child by accusing you of things?

Expert:  FamilyAttorney replied 10 months ago.

I haven't heard from you so I'd like to know if you would like a phone call for this? Thanks.

Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 10 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am a DIFFERENT CONTRIBUTOR, as the previous contributor has opted out of the question.
Do you still require assistance, if so please let us know as soon as you can?