Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My name is ****** ******, I live at ********** ******

Customer Question

My name is ****** ******, I live at ********** ****** apartments, and I am 74 years of age, over the past several years (at least 9 years) I have had to move from one apartment to another to avoid being assaulted (physically); verbal threats; apartments being bugged using electronic devices;blackmailed for money; physical assault by using "witchcraft" (black magic);invasion of personal information; stalking me no matter where I lived or went, these are a few problems I've had to go through. I have documents written by me and sent to the managements office regarding this, copies sent to sisters (2) and brother, plus at each place where I had lived the police and sheriff's department were notified. I would like to either fax or e-mail you copies of those letters to get a better idea of everything.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation, Marcia.

You can attach the files you have to your reply if you want to.

Who is doing these things? And, what is it exactly that you are asking, i.e. what is your question here?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.