Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience

I did a search friend on peekyou. It had the sites she

Customer Question

I did a search for a friend on peekyou. It had the sites she belonged to with her alias name. I pushed on the one tmblr and it took me to her users name at the top saying I could join but before I got to that site was gay male porn, The captions under the pics all had to do with Daddy. This person is a woman so I found it strange. When I scrolled farther down I ran into child porn. I reported the site. My question is can she get into trouble? Could I get into trouble for being in there? I went back in once after that to see if they had pulled the child porn but it is still there. I was a CASA volunteer and am totally against any kind of child abuse especially this kind.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: She is in PA. I am in WV
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Well, she was/is married to a lawyer that lost his license in WV. He was per other lawyers involved in a child porn filming but another lawyer took the fall for the others but he left the area. He stole money from clients before he left because all of them had to work under another lawyer but he refused. The state bar took his license. I did this because a friend (guy) asked me to check on her.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 4 months ago.
I did a little research and there is some evidence that peekyou is fraudulent. If her ex was responsible for viewing illegal material then she should be clear of any liability.