Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I got a certified letter from the Municipal Court....which I

Customer Question

I got a certified letter from the Municipal Court....which I missed. I have no Idea what it could be. The only thing I can think of is I had put glass bottles a recycling bin that was just supposed to be paper and plastic and the recycling bin was at a Forestry Station. Could I be fined for that?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Colleen Grady replied 5 months ago.

Hello. I will help you with your question. I have been an attorney for 27 years.

Please scan or take a picture of the letter and attach it here.

If you can not send the letter, can you tell me what state this is and if there is a section of the law on the letter?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I don't have the letter . I have to go to the post office to get it and I can't get it till Monday. I live in Ohio.

What town or county are you in. I am trying to find the recycling regulations.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Lawrence County
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I forgot to mention the forestry had called a couple of days ago. I wasn't home and they never left a message. That's what makes me think it could have something to do with the certfied letter.

It is probably best that you get the letter so we know what you are dealing with. I need specific information to help help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I recieved the certified letter....had nothing to do with the recycling issue. I had a judgement against me several years ago on a credit card. I guess it has been dormant. They are reviving it. I have hired a local lawyer. I guess I paid money out to Just Answer for nothing!

You didn't pay anything to Just Answer. You only pay if you are satisfied and Accept an answer. No worries.

Good luck with the legal matter.