How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JustAnswer Your Own Question
JustAnswer, Arbitrator
Category: Criminal Law
Satisfied Customers: 21
Experience:  JustAnswer
Type Your Criminal Law Question Here...
JustAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need advice about a criminal case where i have been

Customer Question

Hello, i need advice about a criminal case where i have been subpoenaed as a witness and am unsure if i need a lawyer
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  JustAnswer replied 10 months ago.
Thanks for posting your question. We’re matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.

Related Criminal Law Questions