Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Gang activity motion of discovery drug trafficking drug

Customer Question

Gang activity motion of discovery drug trafficking drug possession26 page indictment
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Is there anyway i can get the motion of discovery
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: The case is for my son **** m**** *** c******* grand jury indictment may 16, 2016
JA: You're dealing with a tough issue. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Ohio
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: He is being charged with gang activity for the ***** gang which is a rap group which changed there name to ***** muzic my son and his friend will be the 4th and 5th persons charged with this matter the the first e people have already been found not guilty they have proved that its truly is a two person rap group
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

Is your son represented by counsel? Are you asking how you personally can obtain your son's discovery material?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 4 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.