Blake
Blake, Lawyer
Experience:  Counsel at Warningstar Intelligence
92344813

I recently found out that the Undertaker forge my deceased

Customer Question

I recently found out that the Undertaker forge my deceased mother signature on the group enrollment form in the state of NC. I've already pointed it out to the insurance co. What should I do now?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Blake replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a practicing attorney in New York City. I would like to offer my sincere condolences on your mother's passing. I am truly sorry to hear that the undertaker behaved this way, it is truly appalling.

You should find a local lawyer to represent you as soon as possible. North Carolina has an excellent network of free legal resources if you cannot afford to pay for an attorney. You can find free representation in North Carolina at this website: http://www.legalaidnc.org/Pages/Homepage.aspx

You can also call this hotline toll free to get in touch with North Carolina's legal aid network immediately: ​1-866-219-LANC (5262)

I strongly encourage you to speak with them about this issue. A local lawyer will be able to provide all the services you need.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please press the "accept" button so that I may be credited and paid for my time in answering your question. I am available to answer follow-up questions or to clarify this answer. Positive feedback and bonuses are very appreciated. Thank you very much.
NOTE: Sometimes we receive your question before we receive your additional "optional information". If my answer does not appear to consider your optional information, please let me know as I was probably not able to view it when your question was first received.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
They do not handle criminal or civil cases... http://www.legalaidnc.org