Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My home was raided yesterday. They found marijuana. They

Customer Question

My home was raided yesterday. They found marijuana. They told me I wasn't going to be prosecuted and they let me keep my car but they took my little brothers car and made me drive him down to the station.
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 6 months ago.

What is your question with regard to this incident?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 5 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help . If so, please reply here on this question thread.