Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My brother got a charge of evading arrest. He was leaving

Customer Question

My brother got a charge of evading arrest. He was leaving the house to get away from his abusive girlfriend. When he ran out the house he ran towards officers. He did not know they were there. He didnt have his glasses on and is legally blind.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when did this happen?
Customer: It happened a month ago and in texas
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: A public defender
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: The coos were called xue to neighbors hearing his girlfriend screaming and ylarguing with him
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you.

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. But so I can better help you, can you tell me specifically what you want to know? Are you just wanting to know what he's possibly looking at sentence wise if convicted? Are you asking if there's a way he could beat the charge?