Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

I am a card holder. I am 23 years old. I was charged with a

Customer Question

I am a green card holder. I am 23 years old. I was charged with a felony embezzlement in Virginia. The amount is 2700. I will pay it back. My defense attorney had made a deal to plea to felony with possibly no jail time but with probation. I have been here for three years. Will this embezzlement felony lead to my removal. My other option is to plead guilty to a misdemeanor and will have to do 6 months in jail. Please advise: thank you
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Will u refund the money as i am getting no satisfactory answerThanks so much

I do not handle any billing or customer service questions or issues, but you can properly address such concerns to Award Winning Customer Service: