Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in TEXAS my license was suspended 8 years ago on a

Customer Question

I live in TEXAS my license was suspended 8 years ago on a misdemeanor charge and my car was sold at auction. I now am able to get another car and reinstate my licence but can the DOEP be waived
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Are you asking what the potential sentence will be on that charge or, if not, can you rephrase your question?I am going to be signing off in a few minutes but noticed no one had picked up on your question,Are you asking if the DOEP can be waived by the judge, in a case like yous?Of so, When is your court date?I'll be back on first thing tomorrow morning.