Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

How to get law 35

Customer Question

How to get law 35
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 11 months ago.

Hello. What is your question?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I just wanted to know if I get sentence to 1 year in prison do I have to do the whole year

What is the sentence for? What crime?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I got 4 felony for public assistance 3 were dropped if I plea guilty to one so I took the Alfred

In general, most people to NOT serve their full sentence - unless there is something specifically written into their plea deal that requires it. Does that make sense?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I get sentence on July 12 . I want to know if I have never been in trouble why am I going to prison for my first felony

Because that is the deal you agreed to with the prosecutor. If you had gone to trial perhaps the results would have been different. It would be hard to say...

Though, I will tell you, often people don't serve the full time that they're sentenced to. There's so much overcrowding in prisons that people are often released for good behavior.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet submitted feedback and therefore the question remains "Open" on my end. I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so. If you have additional questions please feel free to ask them in this thread. I want to make sure you are completely satisfied BEFORE you submit your feedback.