AttyCBradford
AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family law Attorney serving California statewide
66829710

How to cross exam a jail house snitch

Customer Question

How to cross exam a jail house snitch
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  AttyCBradford replied 6 months ago.

You would cross examine this individual the same as you would any other individual. If there something specific that you are interested in cross examining the individual on?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Snitch claims my client confessed to shooting victim. He entered a cooperation agreement and he is going to get less time once he testifies. I just need some basic impeachment questions to discredit his testimony since he is getting a benefie

Mr. X, you are currently facing a sentence of X for a crime you committed?

Mr. X, isn't it true that you have cut a deal with the District Attorney to testify in this matter against my client, in lieu for a shorter time on your sentence (or whatever it was)

You are basically calling the snitch out

I apologize I am unavailable for phone calls at this time. I would be glad to assist you further through chat

This would be a great tool for you to review as well

http://www.ncids.org/Defender%20Training/Drug%20Case%20Training/Cross%20Exam%20the%20Snitch.pdf

Did I answer all your questions? If so please accept the answer and provide positive feedback so that I can assist another customer