Zoey_ JD
Zoey_ JD, JustAnswer Criminal Law Mentor
Experience:  Admitted to NYS Criminal defense bar in 1989. Extensive arraignment, hearing, trial experience.
18321761

I was trying to see how can I get my juvenile record

Customer Question

I was trying to see how can I get my juvenile record expunged
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Back in 1995 I was convicted of criminal sexual conduct 3rd degree attempted I was 15 years old and I've been registered for over 21 years and I was trying to see how can I get it off my record
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I just got off probation
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm Zoey and I'll be assisting you. I'm reviewing your question now. Are you online at this time?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

In what US state was your juvenile offense?

Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you still need help. If so, please reply here on this question thread.