Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Where is your office in concord and what is your phone

Customer Question

where is your office in concord and what is your phone number
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Legal-Kal replied 4 months ago.

Good morning:

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to provide general information regarding your question.

Unfortunately, experts here are not located in one specific location, nor are we allowed to actually conduct any type of activity outside of this website. is essentially a "medium" so that experts here can connect with individuals online and provide general information.

Are you looking for attorneys that you may be able to contact regarding your specific question? If so, I would be more than happy to provide you general contact information to attorneys located in your area.