Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My identity was stolen stolen valor. By my younger brother

Customer Question

My identity was stolen stolen valor. By my younger brother quite some time ago and I want to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law this is shameful act as I'm sure you are aware he has been avoiding justice for a period of about 20 years and I want to see him locked up because that's were he deserves to be and I am quite perturbed by this ,and I will go to any length to see k do justice this is a serious felony also ,if there is a conviction I know he will try to somehow get back at me with physical violence from the inside ,prison he,s very shifty
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am sorry, but what is your question to us regarding this matter?
Have you reported this identity theft to the police and your local district attorney's office?