Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Lawyer
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC
92304199

Got got shoplifting and tresspassing can I just paid the

Customer Question

Got got shoplifting and tresspassing can I just paid the fine and not got to court
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 9 months ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything. If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, I am on a mobile unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response – but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Apologies for being the bearer of bad news but no, you would not be able to just pay a fine. Some crimes don't allow that as an option. Does that make sense? Please let me know if you have additional questions or need me to clarify anything.