Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Florida, and have an Arizona 13-1203.1 charge from

Customer Question

I live in Florida, and have an Arizona 13-1203.1 charge from 2008- guilty, fine and counseling completed.
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Two questions: One is the considered a first level misdemeanor, and two is there any recourse to getting it expunged.
JA: What state is this in? And can you tell me a little more about the charge?
Customer: Have not contacted an attorney. I live in florida, the charge took place in AZ in 2008
JA: Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Obviously this affects my ability to get a job. This was a single punch altercation with brother in law who had subsequently asked for charges to be dropped.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What do you mean by "first level misdemeanor"?