Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Pearl, my situation is that while living in Missouri I was

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, my situation is that while living in Missouri I was convicted of DWI/ALCOHOL - PERSISTENT OFFENDER, this was on May 12, 2010. I now live in Florida and applied for concealed weapons license which was denied. I guess my question is how can I get restoration rights for firearms?
JA: My brothers got into lots of trouble with the law when they were young. The Criminal Lawyer will know how to get you the best outcome. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet.
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have not been in trouble with the law since, I have completed all requirements and have been released from probation, and paid all fines that were impossed on me.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Zoey_ JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, Was your case a felony? Where you denied by the state, or did you fail to pass the NICS check?