Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

What can I do about being tourtured in jail, and continuing

Customer Question

what can I do about being tourtured in jail, and continuing harassment from law inforcement. this has been going on since 2007 and has gotten way out of hand. I have some very serious charges against them. this is no joke. they want me bad for exsposing their corruption to the public. the f.b.i. is involved also. I am not afraid. are you?
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
In other words, there is nothing that I can do, because no lawyer will represent me in a case against law enforcement, and that there is a state law against that. Well now I know...
Thank you for your reply.
That is what civil rights attorneys do, they are not afraid of law enforcement. You can seek out a civil rights attorney locally and they will evaluate your evidence to determine if they will take your case and if they do not they will explain why, because they take on law enforcement all the time that is what a civil rights attorney's job is.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I what is the use of a civil rights attorney when we have no civil rights? It is a hopeless situation. Law in for cement is above the law, and they'll all lie. I am a service connected dpisabled veteran. I was tortured in jail for reuseing a breath test. I was denied my phone call, no mattress no tp. No medical . I give up. They will continue to torture and kill people in. Jail s and prisons, and nothing will ever be done to stop it. They are above the law.
Thank you for your reply.
Civil rights attorneys specialize in just what you are complaining about. I am sorry, but the state law forbids anyone from this site from representing you and I apologize for that but I thank you for understanding.
If you get a local civil rights attorney they will evaluate your evidence to determine representation.