Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

My son went to jail 2 months ago in upsher country for

Customer Question

My son went to jail 2 months ago in upsher country for burglary but the DEA do not have a case on him yet. The day he was arrested he ran out of gas on 300 in Gilmer texas down the street from his job the officer said he was walking bown the hwy on 300 down from where his car was i believe my son is innocent his lawyer was paid a 100.000 dollars but nothing is being done about it at this time my name is *********** my son name is ******* please help us he has a family out here to take care of please help my child...
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 5 months ago.

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened.

Has your son authorized his lawyer to talk to you about the case? Or have you talked to him to find out what's going on? What are your specific questions for a lawyer?