Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a friend skgait county jail. She was supposed to do

Customer Question

I have a friend skgait county jail. She was supposed to do work release but tested postive for weed. So how does she get credit for being jail 24hours a day instead of work release
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Please tell me: 1) What state is this in?2) What do you mean "how does she get credit for being in jail 24 hours?" She naturally gets credit for that time. So, can you please clarify? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 9 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!