Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My names s*****JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help

Customer Question

hi my names s*****
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no but id like to ask you
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: my boyfriend just turned 21 today and im 17 is it legal for me to date him and have sexual relations with him if my parents are ok with me dating him and they know we are sexually active?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Criminal Lawyer should know?
Customer: no thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Sophie, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. The answer to this is different in every U.S. state. What state do you live in?