Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.

Boyfriend never received legal consult I was not in his

Customer Question

Boyfriend never received legal consult I was not in his life. At the time he signed documents with out later did not understand fully what he was signing I just found out this recently. Now that I know I am willing to help financially and he is. Willing to comply willy to comply to all stipulations. So at least give. The chance have at consult so he will now his options and a proper defense that will be payed for and I will personally involved now and he never has the love and support he has now. Please meet with him he is needed here not huntsville. The the will transferring him this wednesday. I am hopeful and fully believe in him or I. Would not waste my time or yours. Thankfully, K**** St**** my cell number is ******-***-**** home number is *******-***-****
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Is there a specific question with which I could assist?