TexCrimLawyer, J.D.
TexCrimLawyer, J.D., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in state and federal criminal litigation.
45002201

I have 3 DUI and have to have breathalyzer til 2020 what is

Customer Question

I have 3 DUI and have to have breathalyzer til 2020 what is the penalty if I get caught driving without one in wa state?
JA: The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I haven't been charged I was just wondering cause I've got 4x4s and you can only have breathalyzer in one vehicle so I was just wondering the charge ID get
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Criminal Lawyer can help you best. Well, we require $5.
Customer: Sometimes I have to drive without breathalyzer to go 4 wheeling and want to know what would likely happen if I got caught.5$ is fine
JA: OK. The Criminal Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Criminal Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Criminal Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Criminal Law
Expert:  TexCrimLawyer, J.D. replied 11 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.If you are convicted of driving on a suspended license, you can get up to 364 days in jail, and a fine up to $5,000.
The penalty is the same for driving without an interlock device when you have been ordered to do so.
Do you have any questions? If so, feel free to ask. If not, please remember to "rate" my answer before you go.